_I do not know what to do.
_For the past week this whole planet has been celebrating. Now there is no more alcohol.
_That's right, no alcohol on the entire planet. All the distilleries are running at full capacity but only the semi-wealthy can afford their fill. Some soldiers attempted to moonshine their own brew and... this is just hearsay... died from poisons accompanying the method. The alcohol weakened their immune systems so much that the whole squad died from a relatively weak organic poison.
_My whole family doesn't drink. Not only do we find it useless, but also unhealthy, and foul-tasting.
_Oh, family. My sister should be starting her fifth year of basic education. Those are tough times; I wish that I could help her more. I am going home when I get off this planet. I know that now.
_I probably will not be able to stay long, the force will catch up to me and raise hell. But there is no place in the whole universe I want to be right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment